Sunday, September 21, 2014

How To Make A Statement

In my previous post I mentioned that I finally discovered how beneficial statement necklaces are. Currently, I have three that I keep in constant rotation. I'll go more in to detail on those in my next posting.

But, first, let's discuss where you can find the perfect statement necklace.


1. Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie is affordable, and totally fashionable. Whenever I wear pieces from Charming Charlie, I am guaranteed to get questions. They are reasonably priced, and always up on the latest trends.


Current Wish List:


2. Target

Yes, that store that sucks you in every time you go, has awesome statement necklaces to pick from. Best part? You can style a whole outfit at Target for a great price. From intimates, to boots, to that great statement necklace, Target is a one stop shop for a go to outfit.


Current Wish List:


3. Nordstrom

I have a sick obsession with Nordstrom. Their beauty department always screams my name. Their shoe department makes me smile. And their jewelry department makes me wish I had a bigger bank account. But the secret to buying statement necklaces from Nordstrom is in their juniors BP department. They have affordable, stylish statement necklaces that do just that - make a statement.


Current Wish List:

Would you believe it if I told you all those necklaces are under thirty dollars?!


Where are some of your favorite places to shop for statement necklaces? Which ones are on your current wish list?


2 comments:

  1. great choices! x

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pieces! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete